- Maintain communication with your car owner during the rental.
- Always be courteous, respectful, and professional to your car owner.
- If you need roadside assistance, contact support via your dashboard or phone, and keep the car owner informed.
- Keep the car clean and tidy, and fill the gas tank to at least ¼ tank before returning the car.
- If you do not feel comfortable with the rental, inform RideShare Rental customer support of the reason and communicate with the owner to schedule a drop off.
- Be sure to do a walk-through with the car owner at the beginning of the rental to avoid any discrepancies in the future. Remember to take pictures.
- Be sure that you have the insurance printed out before pick up.
- Confirm the exact drop-off time a few hours beforehand, so that the car owner can get ready.
- Remember that RideShare Rental has a no pet policy for the vehicles listed on the portal. (service animals are not pets)
- If you want to extend your rental, log into your account and click “book again.”
- Do not be late on your rental. If you are dropping the car off at a later time than intended, please make sure to communicate that to the owner. RideShare Rental gives a grace time of 2 hours to drop off the vehicle.